See Live Demonstrations of the pump at these shows: Come and see Zelda HVLS
Booth DX34 & DX35
We are with Sun-North Systems
February 14 & 16, 2017 in Tulare, CA
FDIC 2017 – Indianapolis
Indiana Convention Center – Booth 1822
April 27 – 29, 2017 (Exhibits Open)
OTC (Offshore Technology Conference) 2017 – Houston
NRG Park – Booth 6442
May 1 – 4, 2017
IOSC (International Oil Spill Conference) 2017 – Long Beach
Long Beach Convention Center – Booth 625
May 15 – 18 2017
"An Innovative Pump.....An Evolutionary Future"
From thick heavy molasses, to sludge, fuel or freshwater the Zelda HVLS pump has proven it can pump high and low viscosity fluids with less effort than ever before. In pump mode Zelda is able to self-prime and lift over 27’-0” or one full atmosphere at 200 rotations per minute.
Features of the Zelda HVLS pump:
- Low RPM, high volume, positive displacement pump
- Manual remote pumping
- Hand driven manual operation for emergency or crisis management
- High efficiency turbine for micro hydro systems
- High efficiency for cost savings, low maintenance, quiet pumping
- Pumping using kinetic source
- Harnessing energy from high torque low speed source
- High viscosity fluids such as molasses, honey, paint etc.
- Low viscosity fluids such as water, oil etc.
- Pumping without emulsifying or blending product
- Self-priming & able to lift one atmosphere
2012 Innovative Product Award Winner!
We are proud to announce that WindTrans Systems Ltd was this year's recipient of the Innovative Product Award at the Manufacturing Excellence Awards. The ceremony took place on November 15, 2012 and was hosted by the Huron Manufacturing Association.
We are proud to accept this award!