Dec 1 - 3, 2015
New Orleans, Louisiana
We will be exhibiting at The International WorkBoat Show 2015 in New Olreans, LA December 1 -3. Booth #4055
Dec 8 - 10, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
We will be exhibiting at Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo 2015 in Las Vegas December 8 -10. Booth #7605
"An Innovative Pump.....An Evolutionary Future"
From thick heavy molasses, to sludge, fuel or freshwater the Zelda HVLS pump has proven it can pump high and low viscosity fluids with less effort than ever before. In pump mode Zelda is able to self-prime and lift over 27’-0” or one full atmosphere at 200 rotations per minute.
Features of the Zelda HVLS pump:
- Low RPM, high volume, positive displacement pump
- Manual remote pumping
- Hand driven manual operation for emergency or crisis management
- High efficiency turbine for micro hydro systems
- High efficiency for cost savings, low maintenance, quiet pumping
- Pumping using kinetic source
- Harnessing energy from high torque low speed source
- High viscosity fluids such as molasses, honey, paint etc.
- Low viscosity fluids such as water, oil etc.
- Pumping without emulsifying or blending product
- Self-priming & able to lift one atmosphere
2012 Innovative Product Award Winner!
We are proud to announce that WindTrans Systems Ltd was this year's recipient of the Innovative Product Award at the Manufacturing Excellence Awards. The ceremony took place on November 15, 2012 and was hosted by the Huron Manufacturing Association.
We are proud to accept this award!