2014 Combined Equipment Services and Streets Division Conference North Carolina
We will be showcasing Zelda “A” HVLS at the APWA Conference North Carolina Chapter in NC. October 1-3, 2014.
More News & Events
"An Innovative Pump.....An Evolutionary Future"
From thick heavy molasses, to sludge, fuel or freshwater the Zelda HVLS pump has proven it can pump high and low viscosity fluids with less effort than ever before. In pump mode Zelda is able to self-prime and lift over 27’-0” or one full atmosphere at 200 rotations per minute.
Features of the Zelda HVLS pump:
- Low RPM, high volume, positive displacement pump
- Manual remote pumping
- Hand driven manual operation for emergency or crisis management
- High efficiency turbine for micro hydro systems
- High efficiency for cost savings, low maintenance, quiet pumping
- Pumping using kinetic source
- Harnessing energy from high torque low speed source
- High viscosity fluids such as molasses, honey, paint etc.
- Low viscosity fluids such as water, oil etc.
- Pumping without emulsifying or blending product
- Self-priming & able to lift one atmosphere
Advanced Procurement Spring 2014
WindTrans Systems Ltd. will be producing 15 Zelda HVLS Pump/Turbines in order to globally trial our technology to include different uses and sites conditions. It is beneficial to see the technology used in different ways and at the same time helping our interested consumers. Partners having the desire to use the technology will be asked to complete an advanced procurement form in order to prequalify for the trial.
Please download the form provided and return the information back to WindTrans Systems Ltd. It is important to note that a technical official from WindTrans Systems Ltd. will accompany each Zelda HVLS to ensure its proper implementation and operation to warrant that the trial is of use.
Click here to download NDA Procurement Sheet.
2012 Innovative Product Award Winner!
We are proud to announce that WindTrans Systems Ltd was this year's recipient of the Innovative Product Award at the Manufacturing Excellence Awards. The ceremony took place on November 15, 2012 and was hosted by the Huron Manufacturing Association.
We are proud to accept this award!